Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 10/30/2017 1:29:34 AM(EST)
smb556

I know it is NOT recommended but often I only need to print about a half page of labels then another batch with differing text on the same sheet of remaining labels after the first ones are removed. Is this really going to be an issue? Using Samsung B&W laser printer. I have not gotten my labels yet - just seeking some advance practical info.
#2 Posted : 10/30/2017 11:39:01 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Thanks for your inquiry. The reason we recommend against feeding a label sheet through a laser printer more than once is due to the extreme temperatures generated by the fusing unit. The amount of heat that is generated can potentially cause sheet curl and adhesive ooze, both of which could damage your printer if you send the sheets through the printer again.

I hope this information helps. If you need additional assistance please just let us know.
#3 Posted : 10/31/2017 9:33:45 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
As much as it is not a recommended practice to run the sheets through the printer multiple times for the reasons Josh mentions, we do have many customers who do it and do not report any issues.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com