Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 3/21/2018 8:47:09 PM(EST)
ronmazzz

United States

I had been having a problem with labels that fed underneath. I use a lot of 2" Circles - Glossy. The registration had been awful. The last time I inquired I was directed to get a rear feeding printer ... dinosaurs nowadays. I have been using an HP3930 and the results have been "OK"

Now, this may sound weird, and I had an expert frustrated trying to solve it, but my cable company sent me a new router and changes my wifi, I can no longer hook that printer up wirelessly - making printing on it a real pain. My other HP's hooked up fine.

ANYWAY ... I am ready to purchase a new printer to mainly print my 2" Circles - Glossy ... I am also ready to move away from HP is necessary.

Any suggestions on an affordable Ink Jet?
#2 Posted : 3/22/2018 11:49:24 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
You may want to consider the Canon PIXMA TS9120. I've been using this printer quite a bit recently and have been very happy with the results across a wide variety of our different inkjet label materials. The printer features both an underneath-feeding drawer and a rear-feeding bypass tray.

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let us know.

Edited by user Thursday, March 22, 2018 1:20:27 PM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : 3/22/2018 12:55:49 PM(EST)
ronmazzz

United States

Thanks Josh!

I actually got the HP3930 running again last night, but am looking into the Pixma!!!