Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 5/30/2018 4:34:45 PM(EST)
fitzfam2009

United States

Anyone else having an issue with the Kraft Brown Lip Balm labels? I have troubleshooted every possible solution I can think of to fix the issue. I cannot get my labels to stick to my oval tubes. The back side where the top and bottom of the label meet pop off the tube, even though it is not overlapping. I have cleaned the tubes prior to adhering I am still having the problem. I have also tried to use rubber bands to keep the labels adhered for longer, with no luck. This label is the best label I can find that goes with my style for my business, and I am not looking to change styles. Any suggestions on how I can help them stick?
#2 Posted : 5/31/2018 8:23:27 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
fitzfam2009 -

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. We made a change to our Brown Kraft label material earlier this year. The new material features an adhesive that is considerably stronger than the adhesive used on the old material. I was able to locate your order in our system, and based on the product scan associated with your order it does appear that you received a package of the older material.

I'm sending sample sheets of the new material for you to test. They should adhere much better to your containers. If you're pleased with the samples we'll be happy to pick up your original order and replace it with the new Brown Kraft material.

Once you've received the samples and have confirmed that they'll work for your application, please contact our customer service department to initiate the pick up and replacement. You can reach them at 1-888-575-2235, or by submitting a support ticket at the link below:

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx