Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 7/7/2018 2:54:55 AM(EST)
Ddonati

United States

I jist recently started having a major problem with these stickers. The top row is printing to close to the top edge that is cuts the top of my stickers off and the bottom row prints too close to the bottom that it cuts the bottom of my stickers off.

I have tried aligning, different browsers, printing from browser, printing from saved PDF I cannot fogure it out!! This is so frustrating, especially when I have cusyomers waiting on their orders!

I only use online labels to design my stickers, no other program. Please help!!

I tried to find a cusyomer service email but could not!
#2 Posted : 7/9/2018 12:59:29 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you experiencing. I am happy to help trouble shoot the issue.

What software are you using to print the labels? Are you using Maestro Label Designer? Is this impacting all your label designs on the OL2088 - 1.5" circular label configuration or just some of your designs? Are the labels on the middle rows printing in the correct location? Have you disabled page scaling when printing the PDF file to ensure it is printing at actual size?

I recommend that you read our printer alignment guide as it contains a lot of critical information.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/articles/printer-alignment-guide.htm

Let me know and I am happy to continue trouble shooting the issue.

We don't have an email address that we use for customer support. All support requests to our customer support team should be submitted through this form or you can call us at 1-888-575-2235 (Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST and Saturday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST). .

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com