Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 8/17/2018 4:25:58 PM(EST)
emccauleyjr

United States

I'm looking at making multiple designs on the wine bottle labels. I have checked out the guide showing how do to such, But when selecting my label it doesn't show the add new design button in the multi design tab. Can anyone help me with this?
#2 Posted : 8/18/2018 8:48:23 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Unfortunately, the OL3077 has multiple label sizes on the sheet (4 - 3.58" x 3.62" bottle labels and 4 - 2.4606" x 0.9606" neck labels) and Maestro Label Designer doesn't currently support multiple designs on our items that have multiple label sizes on one sheet. I spoke to our technical team and this is something they hope to resolve in the future.

If you design in Full Sheet mode in Maestro Label Designer, you can copy and paste your unique designs into each label. Here is a link with instructions for designing in Full Sheet mode.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/Support/Maestro/GettingStarted/Full-Sheet-Mode.aspx

I apologize for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have any additional questions or need additional support.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 8/20/2018 10:12:02 AM(EST)
emccauleyjr

United States

Thank you for your reply!!! I'll try that.

Thank you again