Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 8/22/2018 12:18:05 PM(EST)
zahrame95

United States

They're so glossy that sometimes things smudge even when I use the normal settings that I'm supposed to. If anyone has ever dealt with that please let me know!
#2 Posted : 8/22/2018 2:42:55 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Thanks for your inquiry. In my experience, using the Photo or Glossy setting should provide the best results when printing on the clear gloss inkjet material. When using the Plain Paper or Default print settings there's a chance you may experience some smearing or smudging with certain printer models. If you have the material type option set to Photo or Glossy and are still experiencing smudging issues you may want to try reducing the print quality within the printer settings to prevent the sheet from being over-saturated with ink, and therefore more susceptible to smudging and smearing.

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let us know.
#3 Posted : 11/14/2018 11:10:34 PM(EST)
jgjohnson

United States

That sounds like a good suggestion to me