Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 10/5/2018 2:17:14 AM(EST)
OllyShep

United Kingdom

Hi all, I hope someone can assist with this. I have gone through loads of sticker sheets trying to resolve this.

After printing the labels, I have notice the labels towards the bottom of the page are slightly high for the stickers. The top labels are perfectly centered, however as the go down the page, they progressively get slightly higher, to the point where the working is touching the top of the label, and there is loads of free space at the bottom. It seems like the actual printed image is slightly too short for the paper. I have run through the alignment program a couple of times, tried updating the margins myself, and have tried setting the scaling to 100%, as opposed to ‘actual size’, but no luck. I have tried printing through adobe reader, and through the Chrome browser directly. Hopefully someone can provide some advise on how to address this. Thanks in advance!
#2 Posted : 10/5/2018 12:29:32 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced. If you'll provide some additional details I'll be happy to look into further troubleshooting options for you.

What is the product number of the labels you are attempting to print on?

What is the printer model that you're using to print?

Once I have this information I'll be able to check out the template you're using, as well as printer settings that could potentially help resolve the problem as well.