Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 10/7/2018 3:44:09 PM(EST)
Damiens1

United States

I have been having issues with alignment of my stickers. I am using OL1115WI. Even after aligning my printer and going through the Online Label formatting my labels will not align.
Top few rows are to low, middle four rows are correct and bottom few rows are to high. I am using the HP Office Jet Pro 8410 series inkjet printer. Please help... :-(
#2 Posted : 10/8/2018 8:38:59 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Damiens1 - This sounds like it is probably a page scaling issue. What software are you using to print on to the labels? If you are printing from a PDF file generated from Maestro Label Designer, have you checked your Page Scaling/Sizing setting within your print options? If Page Scaling is set to "Fit to Page" in your print options rather than "Actual Size" it will definitely cause serious alignment issues.

Let me know some more specific information on how you are printing the document and we can help trouble shoot and resolve the issue.

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com

#3 Posted : 10/27/2018 1:40:09 AM(EST)
LabelHelp

United States

I'm having a similar issue it would be helpful if they had a video to show exactly how this alignment is supposed to go from how to read the line and understand if it's too high or too low. A pack of labels can be gone quick just trying to fix alignment issues. When I print I use Actual Size and still have issues.
#4 Posted : 10/27/2018 7:37:17 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: LabelHelp Go to Quoted Post

I'm having a similar issue it would be helpful if they had a video to show exactly how this alignment is supposed to go from how to read the line and understand if it's too high or too low. A pack of labels can be gone quick just trying to fix alignment issues. When I print I use Actual Size and still have issues.

Thanks for the recommendation. I can definitely speak to our marketing team and have them work on a video that helps explain alignment issues.

For your specific situation, I would be happy to help you troubleshoot the issue. I would need to get some more details on the item you are using and specific ways in which it is off. Can you provide more specific information on your issue including how much it is off in each direction?

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com