Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/18/2018 10:05:10 AM(EST)
missionofsoap

United States

I searched the forum and could not find this topic. I have been using either 2520 or 2530 and cutting the labels in two for bath bombs. Just found out today that OnLine has 1683 which is a custom label. Can't wait to order these - will save tons of time! The question is can I create my own template for this in Maestro or do I have to order a custom template as well? I'd rather use Maestro than Word or anything else.

Chuck Elyea, Founder
Mission of Soap (a 501(c)3 corporation)
Funding Missions in Haiti Through Quality Bath Products
#2 Posted : 12/19/2018 8:31:33 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
When you purchase a special order item, the template gets automatically added to your Maestro Label Designer account (the account associated with the email address used to place the order). Our customer support team can also manually turn on the template in your Maestro Label Designer account if you would like the special order item to be available in your account prior to making the purchase.

Our customer support team also has the ability to create a Microsoft Word template we can provide to you if you want to use Microsoft Word to format the labels.

I hope this information is helpful. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 12/19/2018 8:52:30 AM(EST)
missionofsoap

United States

Nice! This is exactly why you are one of my favorite vendors. So easy to do business with. Fast, fair prices and fantastic selection!

Chuck Elyea, Founder
Mission of Soap (a 501(c)3 corporation)
Funding Missions in Haiti Through Quality Bath Products
#4 Posted : 4/11/2019 5:01:06 PM(EST)
whompit

United States

Found this helpful as well, thanks!
#5 Posted : 6/4/2019 7:05:11 AM(EST)
RoyCracia

I found this very useful. Thanks.
#6 Posted : 10/3/2022 5:51:34 PM(EST)
Alisha