Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/30/2019 8:45:09 AM(EST)
shosh

Qatar

hi can you help me I pay ol3036lp labels sheets win I print after edit in maestro label it not print in same size and pleas ????
#2 Posted : 1/30/2019 11:14:02 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: shosh Go to Quoted Post
hi can you help me I pay ol3036lp labels sheets win I print after edit in maestro label it not print in same size and pleas ????

It sounds like you may be dealing with a page scaling issue. To ensure that your page scaling settings are set correctly please follow the steps listed below:

- When you're finished designing your labels, select the "Download and Print" option from the "Print" menu and save the PDF file to your computer.
- Open the PDF file with Adobe Reader. You can download Adobe Reader here if you do not currently have it installed on your computer.
- Open the print dialog box. Confirm that "Actual Size" is selected and that "Fit to Page" is left unchecked.

Once you've confirmed that this option is set correctly proceed with printing a sheet of labels to check your alignment. If you're still noticing any misalignment, you may want to try adjusting the material type setting within your printer options to a heavier setting such as photo, glossy, or labels. This will slow down the rate at which the label sheets feed through your printer and should provide less opportunity for the sheets to shift during the printing process.

You can view additional alignment tips by visiting our Printer Alignment Guide at the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/articles/printer-alignment-guide.htm

If you need any additional assistance with aligning your labels please send us a support ticket and we'll be happy to help. You can submit a support ticket at the link below:

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx