Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 7/16/2019 2:26:03 PM(EST)
genius07

United States

Which printer gives the best quality for professional use. A laser printer, or an ink jet printer?
#2 Posted : 7/17/2019 10:27:18 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Both inkjet printers and laser printers are capable of producing high-quality, professional looking labels. Choosing which type of printer is best for you will ultimately depend upon your application and circumstances.

Inkjet printers are great for smaller run print jobs where vivid colors and photo quality images are important. Inkjet printers have a low upfront cost, but cartridges become costly if you're printing at larger volumes.

Laser printers are the ideal choice for higher volume printing where maximum durability is required. The upfront cost is higher, but the print economy is usually much better.

You can read through a quick primer comparing inkjet printers with laser printers at the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/Articles/inkjet_vs_laser_printers.htm

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let us know.
#3 Posted : 8/18/2019 8:24:35 PM(EST)
Amb

United States

I use an inkjet printer for the 8.5 x 11 matte white, full page labels. I print color stickers for decorating shipping boxes and they always come out vibrant and clean.