Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/28/2019 4:47:18 PM(EST)
ontariohemp

Canada

I have been using your labels for a few years now and this is the first time this has happened to me. I placed an order for 2 different labels. ol2515wx 1000 sheets and ol421wg 250 sheets.
I received ol2515wx 1000 sheets and ol2515 250 sheets.
I received the same labels in 2 different boxes. Obviously there is a mixup as I never received my 421 which cost more than the 2515.
I am more than happy to keep the extra 2515 but i still need the 421.
You will have to send those to me and I will only pay for the extra box of the 2515. Being as it is a mistake on your part I hope I will not be charge shipping and customs because of your mistake. If you need my invoice number I am happy to submit that as well as photos of what I received when I opened the boxes.
#2 Posted : 12/29/2019 8:25:24 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issue. I was able to look up the order information in our system. I checked the outgoing bar code scans from our shipping department and they show as being correct. We will need to get additional information from you on the lot numbers that show on the product clam shells that you received so we can try to establish the issue.

That being said, this is a public forum so this isn't the most optimal place to trouble shoot this issue since it requires some detailed information on your order. I will ask our customer support team to reach out to you today by email so we can work to resolve the issue.

In the future, you can reach out customer support at the link below or call us at 1-888-575-2235.

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com
#3 Posted : 12/29/2019 4:08:30 PM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I was able to confirm with our customer service team that the issue has been resolved. They let me know that they spoke with you today and you were able to locate the package of labels. I am glad to hear that you found the missing package.

Let us know if you need any additional help and thanks for your business.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com