Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 2/13/2020 1:29:00 PM(EST)
wrybread

I'm trying to print labels with text and barcodes for some small items in our store. Currently I'm using the Brother PTD-600 label maker, which works well but the barcodes are often blurry. They usually still scan, but they just don't look very good.

I also have a Dymo Labelwriter 450, but I can't find a label that's close to the right size for us.

I don't imagine someone could recommend a label maker that can print .5" x 3" (approximately, doesn't need to be exact) labels? And that has good results?

Thanks for any help.
#2 Posted : 2/13/2020 4:01:09 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
wrybread -

Unfortunately, we don't offer any tape-based cartridges for label makers like the Brother PTD-600. We do have a DYMO compatible configuration that comes close to you stated dimensions though. The labels measure 0.5625" x 3.4375". You can view them at the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/products/rl2209

If the size is acceptable for your application this product would work within your DYMO LabelWriter 450.

Please just let me know if you need any additional information.