Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 3/19/2020 9:50:42 AM(EST)
Garden Thyme

United States

I am having trouble with the craft labels adhering to my products. The labels do not want to stick very well to plastic, cardboard or glass. Any suggestions?
#2 Posted : 3/20/2020 8:42:17 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing with adhesion. If you'll provide some additional information about your application we'll be happy to help however we can.

You mentioned a few different surface types in your original post. Do the labels adhere better to one surface than the others? Or are you experiencing similar problems on each different surface? Are the labels being applied to a flat surface, or are they being wrapped around a curved container? Is there contact with moisture present for any of these applications? Do you notice the adhesion problems right away or does it occur after a certain period of time?

Any additional details you can provide will be helpful in troubleshooting your issues.