Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 4/10/2020 4:31:16 PM(EST)
mpaigen

United States

I have a .pdf file with 40 separate pages. Each is a variant of a standard label. Each .pdf label is 4" wide x 1.5" tall. How can I select one of the labels from the 40 in the file and print it to a single label on a sheet. Ideally, I would populate all blank labels on a sheet, each with a different variant of my label. The variants will change each time I print. Is this possible to do? Can it be easy enough to fit into a work flow?

Thanks so much.javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$main_column$forum$ctl03$PostReply','')
#2 Posted : 4/13/2020 11:28:20 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there isn't an easy way to accomplish what you're requesting without using additional software.

I think the easiest option would be to use our software, Maestro Label Designer, which will allow you to upload individual PDF files directly into the program. Maestro isn't capable of extracting each page from a multiple page PDF document, so you'd have to export or save each page as an individual PDF file and then upload them into the software where they can be organized into a folder for easy access.

Once the PDF files have been uploaded you can use the multi-design tool to assign specific label designs to different locations on the template.

Maestro Label Designer is provided free with any purchase from OnlineLabels.com. You can learn more about the program at the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/maestro-label-designer

You can view a tutorial on using the multi-design tool within the program below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/articles/how-to-use-multi-design-tool.htm

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let us know.

Edited by user Monday, April 13, 2020 1:12:54 PM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified