Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 8/15/2020 4:34:03 PM(EST)
Eherbs

United States

Hi I am looking to purchase a laser printer that will be great for printing weather proof labels. I want to be sure the color sticks to the label. @Josh I've seen you predominantly recommend LaserJet, however, do you have any familiarity with this model of LaserJet?
#2 Posted : 8/17/2020 10:36:18 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I haven't had a chance to use the HP Color LaserJet Pro M479dw, but my experience with the Color LaserJet Pro series of printers in general has been extremely positive. I was able to locate the printer specifications and a user manual for this model, and it appears to have all the features and settings necessary to properly print on laser compatible label sheets. I checked customer reviews on a few different retailer sites and the overall reviews for this model seem to be very positive. Some of the Amazon reviews even mention that it's a great choice for printing label sheets. As long as you're using one of the photo, glossy, or label media type settings you should expect to see excellent results.

I hope this information helps. If you need anything else please just let us know.