Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 9/15/2020 11:19:02 AM(EST)
capecandle

United States

I've been using your labels for years and have noticed the past year the glue is not very sticky. The labels keep popping right off of the jar. From the community forum it seems to be a consistent issue. Are you going to use a stickier glue or do I have to find a new supplier?
#2 Posted : 9/15/2020 2:02:39 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 52 post(s)
I’m sorry to hear about the adhesive problems you’ve encountered with our brown kraft label material. The majority of the community issues you’ve referenced were related to material produced before 2018. Prior to that we were using an entirely different brown kraft material that we wound up discontinuing entirely due to issues with poor adhesion. We spent months working with our suppliers to develop an entirely new brown kraft material that features a stronger general purpose adhesive. This material was application tested across a wide range of surfaces and containers, and we saw significant improvements to the adhesion across the board. Since the updated brown kraft material debuted in early 2018 we’ve seen a dramatic decrease in the complaints and returns associated with poor adhesive quality.

We do understand that issues can still arise. I’d recommend working directly with our customer service team to investigate your issue. They should be able to assist in determining whether the product you received is defective, or if it just isn’t a fit with your current application. If you find that you are unable to use the material we will be more than happy to assist you with setting up a return and receiving a refund for any unused material.

You can reach our customer service team by phone at 1-888-575-2235. You can submit a support ticket via the link below:

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx

I apologize again for the issues you’ve encountered. Our customer service team will do whatever they can to assist you and work towards a solution.