Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 11/15/2020 6:12:10 PM(EST)
Sangrecbd

United States

Whats the best printer I see the pixma canon ts9120 but this is no longer available. I see the ts8320 and the ts9520 as alternate options, has anyone else compared these 3 printers? Or suggestions?

Kindly,
Joey

Edited by user Sunday, November 15, 2020 6:15:20 PM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : 11/16/2020 11:43:56 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Sangrecbd Go to Quoted Post
Whats the best printer I see the pixma canon ts9120 but this is no longer available. I see the ts8320 and the ts9520 as alternate options, has anyone else compared these 3 printers? Or suggestions?

Kindly,
Joey

I haven't had the opportunity to test the Canon PIXMA TS8320 or the Canon PIXMA TS9520, but I've used a wide variety of PIXMA printer models over the years and I've always been pleased by the results when used with our selection of inkjet label materials. Based on the customer reviews at various online retailers and comparing the printer specifications to the PIXMA TS9120 that I've had so much success using, I'd say you should be able to buy either model with confidence.
#3 Posted : 11/16/2020 11:48:03 AM(EST)
Sangrecbd

United States

How about the pro 100? Do you know how this prints on your brown kraft ?
#4 Posted : 11/16/2020 12:49:00 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I haven't had a chance to use the PIXMA Pro-100 model either. It seems to be reviewed well online, and I know we have customers that have used that printer with a variety of different inkjet label materials and have been happy with the results. Unfortunately, I don't have any specific feedback regarding performance with our brown kraft material, but I have no reason to expect any significant issues.