Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/2/2020 6:37:24 PM(EST)
detroitmarshco

My white glossy labels OL550WG just will not run through my printer right and keep printing unaligned. When I print on just regular white paper, it is fine and my other OL550 that are clear glossy consistently feed through and print right.
#2 Posted : 12/3/2020 10:35:01 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the alignment issues you're experiencing when attempting to print on the white gloss inkjet material. Have you tried adjusting the material type setting within the printer options? Most printers are set as default to print on plain white copy paper. Adjusting the setting to a glossy or photo option should slow the feed down and provide better results, both in terms of print quality and print alignment.

If you've tried making this adjustment and are still experiencing issues please provide the printer model number and I'll be happy to try to locate the manual online to see if there are any additional troubleshooting techniques to recommend.