Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/2/2021 8:15:51 PM(EST)
Caro

United States

Hi I wanted to know if you have the settings for cricut maker to full cut stickers, I’ve been trying with the settings you published of cricut explore air but I can’t have them cut all way!! Thank you
#2 Posted : 1/4/2021 1:28:09 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you've encountered. We currently don't list settings for the Cricut Maker because we don't have a unit on hand for testing, but I do know that we've had customers successfully using the Maker for their projects and products.

Based on your order history it looks like you're using our standard white matte sticker paper. If you're using our published settings for the Cricut Explore Air that means you're likely using the Light Cardstock+ option currently. I'd try moving up incrementally from there, starting with Cardstock and then Cardstock+. One of those options should allow you to successfully complete a full cut with the Cricut Maker.

I hope this helps. If you need any additional assistance please just let us know.