Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/11/2021 3:49:24 PM(EST)
UnwindingScents

Gibraltar

Hey Guys,

We are setting up a new candle business and we would like to print our own labels.

Can you recommend any good printers that would do the job

Thank you
#2 Posted : 1/12/2021 8:45:03 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Our label materials have been tested using a wide variety of printer models from all of the major manufacturers. Regardless of which printer model you wind up selecting, as long as you're using the correct print settings you should get great results.

Laser printing tends to be more durable compared directly to inkjet printing. The upfront cost for a laser printer is usually more expensive, but the consumable costs and the cost per print is usually quite a bit better compared to inkjet. If you're interested in going with a laser printer I've always had great experiences with the HP Color LaserJet Pro series of printers.

Inkjet is a perfectly viable option as well if you'd rather not go with a laser printer for any reason. I've had a lot of success using Canon PIXMA and HP Officejet Pro printer models with our selection of inkjet printable materials. If you choose to go with an inkjet printer you may want to consider one of our weatherproof options just for the added durability they provide. You can view our selection of weatherproof label materials at the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/materials/weatherproof-labels

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let us know.