Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 2/23/2021 9:26:58 PM(EST)
Ravenscents

United States

I have downloaded the OL1102 Lip Balm label and I have my template created, I can't seem to get the text within the label to rotate.
I've watched the video and I can rotate the template (text the correct way) but when it goes to print it prints incorrectly.

Any help is appreciated.
#2 Posted : 2/24/2021 12:12:50 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
There are two different rotate functions available within Maestro Label Designer.

The first one is called "Rotate Canvas" and can be found within the View tab in the uppermost toolbar. Using the Rotate Canvas option will rotate the entire workspace, so that you can design the template using the most convenient orientation for your artwork.

The second rotate option can be found in the toolbar just above the design area. This setting allows you to rotate individual design elements that you've placed on your template. To use this option, you will need to select one of more design elements. Once the items are selected, clicking the rotate button will allow you to adjust how you wish to rotate the design elements on your template.

I hope this helps. If you need additional assistance with adjusting your template, please feel free to reach out to our customer service department by dialing 1-888-575-2236 or by submitting a support ticket at the link below:

https://secure.onlinelab...port/SupportRequest.aspx

One of our team members will be more than happy to walk you through the process if you're still experiencing issues.

I hope this helps. If you need any additional information please just let us know.