Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 4/12/2021 6:59:53 PM(EST)
Mgulka

Canada

I tried to order 10 sheets of waterproof sticker paper for $12 got to the checkout page and shipping was $35 dollars. Sorry no way I will play $47.00 for $12 worth of product.

I previously got regular sticker paper form you, after shipping now costs $35 no matter how much you spend, I will have have to look other where for my sticker paper.

Sorry I have been happy with the sticker paper so far but I can't support you guys anymore.
#2 Posted : 4/13/2021 1:05:13 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We definitely understand that the shipping cost on smaller orders going to Canada can feel high compared to the value of the product. We're constantly working with our carriers to negotiate better rates and provide a wider range of options. At this point we don't have an alternate shipping method available, but we'll definitely reach out if we're able to provide better options and shipping rates in the future.