Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 5/30/2021 1:13:49 PM(EST)
Jude24

United States

I regularly use custom labels on rolls for bottles. Since bottles are refillable for my customers, the labels need to be durable. The ones I have been using are permanent adhesive BOPP with a matte durable laminate. Two questions:

Are your labels durable - able to withstand getting wet?

Can I order them in rolls of 1000 with 3" core and "right edge leading"?
#2 Posted : 6/1/2021 10:05:54 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Thanks for your inquiry. Our White Film (BOPP) material is weatherproof and graded for direct contact with moisture. The labels are produced with a laminate that provides additional durability as well - you can choose between a matte or gloss finish. We produce our custom printed labels on rolls using 3" cores, and they are available in any quantity above 100 labels. You can upload your artwork and receive a quote by visiting the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/custom-labels

If you have questions about our custom printed roll labels please feel free to contact our customer service team directly. You can reach them by phone at 1-888-575-2235, or by submitting a support ticket at the link below:

https://secure.onlinelab...port/SupportRequest.aspx

I hope this helps. Please just let us know if you need any additional information.
#3 Posted : 6/1/2021 10:36:05 AM(EST)
Jude24

United States

Am I able to use the Maestro designer for custom roll labels?
#4 Posted : 6/1/2021 11:28:43 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Unfortunately, artwork submission for custom printed rolls hasn't been implemented in Maestro Label Designer yet. Currently all custom printed roll orders must be submitted through the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/custom-labels

If you have a saved design in Maestro Label Designer that you'd like to upload for use on custom printed roll labels, you can use the export functionality within the program to generate a single image file. To do so, open the design within Maestro Label Designer and then hover over the File tab in the menu bar. Next you'll hover over the Export option and then select "Single Design". This will allow you to save a single image file of your specified design onto your computer that you can then upload into the custom label quoting tool at the link above.

If you need any assistance generating or uploading your artwork file please contact our customer service team directly. They'll be more than happy to help walk you through the process.
 1 user thanked Josh for this useful post: fredeharley4