Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 6/19/2021 6:05:29 PM(EST)
amongtheoaks

Hello! I am having issues with my installed fonts showing up on the font family drop down menu. I am using Google Chrome and have the font finder extension installed. There are a bunch of fonts listed under installed fonts (though these are all fonts that came on my computer). I have two fonts that I downloaded and installed on my computer that are not showing up in the list. I've checked my Windows font folder and the 2 fonts are in there and installed. I have been using online labels and the label design program for years with these exact two fonts and have not had issues. I'm not sure if they stopped working when flash was no longer compatible or if it was before that.

Any reason why the same fonts used to work but dont work now? Any tips to get them working?

Thanks!
#2 Posted : 6/21/2021 12:38:58 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with installed fonts not appearing in Maestro Label Designer. If you'll provide some additional details I'll be happy to pass along the information to our development team to see if they have any suggestions. What are the names of the two fonts that you're attempting to use within Maestro Label Designer? What version of Google Chrome are you currently using? Are the fonts accessible within other programs? Any additional details will potentially help in diagnosing the issue.
#3 Posted : 6/21/2021 12:43:26 PM(EST)
amongtheoaks

Thanks!

The fonts are called "Arsenal" and "Art-nuvo"

They work in GIMP and all my microsoft programs.

I'm using Version 91.0.4472.106 (64 bit) of Google Chrome
#4 Posted : 6/21/2021 12:44:52 PM(EST)
amongtheoaks

I just updated to version .114 for Chrome and still having the same issue in Maestro.
#5 Posted : 6/21/2021 4:09:26 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Thanks for getting back to us so quickly with the additional details. I sent them to our development team for review and they confirmed that they were able to install the two fonts in question using the font finder extension in the latest version of Chrome. There are a few things you can try that might help:

- When opening an existing saved design that uses one of these fonts, does Maestro Label Designer allow you to click into the text for editing? If so, this would indicate that the browser can successfully access the fonts even if the font finder extension isn't listing them for some reason.

- Can you try opening Maestro Label Designer in the Microsoft Edge internet browser to see if the fonts are displayed there? This would help determine if there's an issue with Chrome specifically.

- Can you try removing and reinstalling the two fonts in question. When reinstalling each font, try right clicking the font and choosing the "Install for all users" option rather than the simple "Install" option.

Please let us know if any of these options help with the issue that you're experiencing.