Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/10/2021 9:20:20 AM(EST)
Texas biz

United States

I have noticed that the same label comes back printed with deeper blues or faded blues. Anyone else see variability between batches. I expected to see the blues the same way every time. But it seems that each printer is wildly different. Anyone else?
#2 Posted : 12/11/2021 10:08:06 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Texas biz Go to Quoted Post
I have noticed that the same label comes back printed with deeper blues or faded blues. Anyone else see variability between batches. I expected to see the blues the same way every time. But it seems that each printer is wildly different. Anyone else?

I recommend that you discuss with our customer service team as they should be able to work with you to offer some options to help with color consistency run-to-run. If you have a specific standard on the blue then they can work with you to try to establish that standard and then have our production team use that standard when printing/producing the product. Also, you may want to consider another product option. Our sheeted product line is produced on high-end color copiers whereas our custom printed roll label offering is produced on production equipment that allows us to keep the colors more consistent run-to-run.

Please contact our customer service team at 1-888-575-2235 and they will work with you to better understand your specific needs so they can improve the issue. Thanks for your business and your feedback.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com