Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 7/22/2022 1:11:17 AM(EST)
stickers

United States

Is there a type of paper for inkjet printers that's a similar texture to standard stickers you'd buy in a store? I bought Standard White Matte a while back and while it's quality, the texture is similar to regular printer paper and I'm thinking about getting a different kind next time. I also don't want to spend more to try out glossy paper, only for it to be too shiny with a similar texture to photo paper, which isn't what I want. I'm just looking for white paper that matches the finish of sticker sheets/books/etc in stores, not too papery but not too much like photo paper if that makes sense, for inkjet printers, if it exists. Thank you.
#2 Posted : 7/22/2022 8:57:20 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
We have a few different white materials that may meet your needs, but I'd recommend trying sample sheets before placing an order just to be sure. You can enter a free sample request by visiting the link below:

https://www.onlinelabels.com/samples

I'd recommend requesting the following materials:

- 100% Recycled White
- Aggressive White Matte
- White Gloss Inkjet
- Weatherproof Matte Inkjet
- Weatherproof Gloss Inkjet

This selection of materials will show you our entire spectrum of textures and finishes on white materials for inkjet printing. The weatherproof matte inkjet is a very popular choice for sticker makers, but each of these items feature a unique look and feel that may work for your application.

If you have any questions upon receiving the sample sheets please just let us know.
 1 user thanked Josh for this useful post: stickers
#3 Posted : 7/28/2022 2:21:55 PM(EST)
stickers

United States

Weatherproof matte inkjet is what I was looking for, not papery but not "squeaky" like glossy is. Thank you!
#4 Posted : 7/28/2022 2:35:05 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: stickers Go to Quoted Post
Weatherproof matte inkjet is what I was looking for, not papery but not "squeaky" like glossy is. Thank you!

I'm glad to hear you were able to find the type of material you were looking for! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have questions about any of our products. We'll be happy to help however we can!
 1 user thanked Josh for this useful post: stickers
#5 Posted : 9/24/2023 2:56:46 AM(EST)
JustinJames

United States

You may want to consider using matte sticker paper for your inkjet printer. It typically offers a texture similar to standard stickers from stores, providing a balance between a paper-like feel and a non-glossy finish like photo paper.