Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 2/16/2023 6:20:00 PM(EST)
Pattytjh

United States

Hello, I'm looking to purchase weatherproof, polyester labels in BLACK, but am having a hard time finding places that sell solid black. You only sell the chalkboard paper in black, correct? Can the chalkboard labels be printed on with white laser toner?

Any help or info you can provide would be much appreciated!
#2 Posted : 2/17/2023 8:52:10 AM(EST)
Jessica

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Thank you for reaching out to us. We don't offer black labels as a standard option since most inkjet and laser printers don't offer white printing. White ink and white toner, when available, are very expensive and not commonly used with home and office printers. However, if you're using a laser printer, we can custom tint some of our materials. Below is a link to our Custom Colors page with more information and pricing.

www.onlinelabels.com/products/custom-color-labels

Alternatively, some customers will choose a white material and add a black background to their design. You can order blank white materials here or submit artwork for custom printing at the following link: www.onlinelabels.com/custom-labels.

For our chalkboard products, these are not printable and only intended for use with standard chalk or liquid chalk pens.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to reply if there are any additional questions or concerns.
#3 Posted : 2/17/2023 3:10:17 PM(EST)
Pattytjh

United States

Thank you! This is very helpful....I appreciate it!
Patty