Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 3/15/2023 1:53:02 AM(EST)
ComradeK

United States

Whey I upload my images to the label maker, they are all resized to be smaller then their original size.
The files are 9 x 3.5 but when they are placed on the art board they are 7.35 x 3.
The labels I am trying to print on are 8x2.5 so I made the art bigger to help with bleed.
I know I can just use the corners to make it the size I want, or type in the dimensions in the boxes at the bottom, but why does it automatically resize them?
#2 Posted : 3/16/2023 9:39:57 AM(EST)
Jessica

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us! I understand your concern with the image size once uploaded to Maestro Label Designer. For ease of viewing your uploaded design on the label template, Maestro Label Designer will resize the design to fit within the boundaries of the label. This 'resizing' is only adjusting the display size without sacrificing DPI resolution.

If you'd like additional assistance, please save your design in your Maestro Label Designer account so I can take a closer look. You're also welcome to reach out to us directly at 1-888-575-2235 or by submitting a support ticket here.