Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 3/29/2023 4:59:17 AM(EST)
jeffmarks

United States

I have a job resetting retail products according to schematics and often we reuse the existing price tags attached to the shelves but there are products that are new or the tag maybe missing so a temporary tag is put in place until a genuine tag can be printed by the store. We work from UPC numbers but only the last fours digits. So my question is do they make a label maker that will listen to a number being said then print that number on a label. It would save a lot of time not having to write these temp tags out.

Doesnt need to be anything fancy or any particular size label. No artwork need be printed. Just four numbers.

Thank you for any input.
#2 Posted : 3/29/2023 6:22:48 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I am not aware of any label making tool on the market that has that voice functionality. There may be something out there, but I am not aware of it. You would likely need to work with a custom software developer to build something that would have that functionality.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels.com