Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 9/19/2023 6:01:18 PM(EST)
PC Printer

Hi,

I have exported a template of 1" rounds.
Printing the pdf from an Apple computer shows no issues.
Printing the same pdf from a PC on three different pieces of software I cannot get a single good print with any settings.

I have tried printing in Chrome, Firefox, and Adobe Acrobat, and confirmed all are printing with no custom scaling of the page.
It appears the pdf is shrunk about 3% from the center, so edges are misaligned all the way around.

This must be some common issue that I cant figure out...

Please advise.
Thanks.
#2 Posted : 9/20/2023 9:01:05 AM(EST)
Jessica

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with printing. Based on the information you've provided, it seems that the PDF file is still being scaled on your PC despite selecting Actual Size and Custom Scale 100% in the print dialog box on both internet browsers and Adobe Reader. This could be a problem with the printer driver's communication. Our recommendation is to reinstall or update the printer driver, which should resolve the issue.

Please feel free to contact me again if you need further assistance. I'm always here to help.