Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 9/26/2023 3:41:44 AM(EST)
JustinJames

United States

I run a small business that offers a wide variety of products, from delicate glassware to heavy machinery parts. I have been using standard cardboard boxes, but I am beginning to realize that a one-size-fits-all approach may not be the most efficient or cost-effective solution.

I would like to optimize my packaging process by selecting the most suitable boxes for different product categories, ensuring both the safety of the items during shipping and a streamlined packaging workflow.

I am curious to learn how others have tackled this challenge. Do you have any tips or strategies for selecting the right packaging boxes for specific products? Are there cost-effective options for custom boxes, or should I focus on finding versatile packaging solutions?

Any advice on where to source these boxes and considerations for sustainability would also be greatly appreciated. Thank you for sharing your expertise!
#2 Posted : 9/26/2023 8:50:28 AM(EST)
Jessica

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I'm glad to be of assistance! Below is a ink to an article that can assist you in selecting the appropriate boxes for your products. It covers a range of box types, how to choose the right size, and some options for enhancing them. Additionally, our Enterprise division can provide you with premium labeling solutions, and you can use the attached contact form to get in touch with them.

www.onlinelabels.com/articles/choosing-the-ideal-box-for-your-product

Another great article, How Packaging Can Add Perceived Value, will help you explore the world of branding and package design to craft a perception of value that connects with your customers.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reply.