Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 9/30/2023 2:02:11 PM(EST)
FTR

I am using the OL136 sticker sheet and want to import 36 different designs to the sheet. In the multi-desings mode I don't have access to the "new design" button and "edit layout" like I normally see in OL950. It only let me set 2 different designs for the 2 different size label on that sheet. Is there a different process to achieve 36 different designs on that sheet beside manually inserting the 36 designs?

Thanks
#2 Posted : 10/2/2023 8:22:27 AM(EST)
Jessica

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Although Multi Design and Mail Merge features are available for many of our templates, they are not offered for OL136 due to its multiple label sizes. However, if you have multiple designs for each label size on the sheet, you can open the template in Full Page Design mode.

To set up the template in this mode, you can follow a tutorial that we have provided. If you have any further inquiries or concerns while designing in our Maestro Label Designer, feel free to let me know.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/articles/how-to-design-in-full-page-mode