Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 11/9/2023 5:17:22 AM(EST)
Carrie H.

United States

Has anyone had this experience. I'm trying to order labels, but the digital proofs appear really dark in my browser, Microsoft Edge. However, if I download the file and open it Adobe Acrobat the file appears normal. I'm concerned with which version I'll actually receive. I reached out to customer support, but their email support has gone downhill dramatically in the last few years. It seems all they do is send canned responses back instead of trying to diagnose individual issues. They've told me to order a test page for $5, but this isn't a color issue.
It's not like I'm concerned if the reds are red, or blacks, black. The entire image looks way too dark. This seems like a really easy thing for them to answer. When they open the file in their production software, does it look legible, or are the colors so dark that it's hard to make out? Anyway, curious if anyone else has come across this issue? I've attached a side-by-side screenshot as an example.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1szJJORsC11ZLjLGdvjePVhhZHjrlDlyL/view?usp=sharing

Edited by user Thursday, November 9, 2023 8:38:50 AM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : 11/9/2023 9:02:37 AM(EST)
Jessica

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I apologize for any frustration with getting this concern addressed. I have examined the artwork files provided by you, as well as the attached image, and after consulting with our Art Team, I can confirm that the PDF artwork is set up in CMYK format. Adobe Acrobat is a more accurate display of color compared to a web browser, which displays in RGB color mode. RGB is used for web display and is not an accurate representation of 4-color printing (CMYK).

Our Art Team has closely reviewed your files and found no issues. Therefore, if you would like to proceed with the order, you may do so without any concerns. If you have any further questions, please feel free to respond to this message, or alternatively, you can reach out to us at 888-575-2235 and ask for me.

1 user thanked Jessica R. for this useful post: Carrie H.