Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 12/1/2023 11:57:40 AM(EST)
dellsam34

United States

Hello community, first time posting here, I have a specific request that I'm hoping someone can help me with, using a basic design software, in the hopes to achieve two main goals:

1- I need to create an exact A4 page template (A4 is 210mm x 297mm), In that page, I need to create multiple shaped panels/labels or one duplicated shape, I need to be able to define the dimensions of each panel in mm and its location vertically and horizontally as well as its shape (square, rectangle, rectangle with round corner with a defined radius, circles, hearts, elliptical ...etc).

2- I need to be able to insert any art or picture inside those panels depends on the job at hand and when the picture is inserted it will appear behind the shape of the panel only, Meaning that if I insert a rectangle picture into a panel that is shaped as elliptical or heart, the picture will only show through the elliptical or heart panel, and when sent to the printer only shaped pictures are printed, No panel frame or lines will be printed, Also the gaps between panels should be clear or transparent all the time.

Once the template is created with its specific shapes and number, the pictures or art within those duplicated shapes can be changed over and over depends on the demand. I don't need help creating the images and artwork that goes into those panels, Just need help on the process of making reusable templates with blank panels. Looking for a simple software that can achieve those two goals, Free is a plus, I've tried MS Word but it's finicky.

​Why I need this?

I have a A4 UV flatbed printer that I need to print into multiple flat objects held into platters in one go, The template I need to make has to match the position of the objects on the platter and their shapes, Most of the time rectangular with round corners, sometimes not.

#2 Posted : 12/4/2023 9:19:55 AM(EST)
Jessica

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
If you're looking for A4 labels and templates, I'd recommend checking out our U.K. site below. We can offer custom configurations with accompanying templates in PDF format, as well as templates for our Maestro Label Designer software.

https://uk.onlinelabels.com

If you'd like more information on this or assistance in setting up a bespoke label request, please reach out to our U.K. support team at the link below or submit your request here.

https://uk.onlinelabels.com/support
#3 Posted : 12/4/2023 11:31:44 AM(EST)
dellsam34

United States

Originally Posted by: Jessica R. Go to Quoted Post
If you're looking for A4 labels and templates, I'd recommend checking out our U.K. site below. We can offer custom configurations with accompanying templates in PDF format, as well as templates for our Maestro Label Designer software.

https://uk.onlinelabels.com

If you'd like more information on this or assistance in setting up a bespoke label request, please reach out to our U.K. support team at the link below or submit your request here.

https://uk.onlinelabels.com/support

That's not what I'm looking for sir, Read my post again, it's crystal clear.

Edited by user Monday, December 4, 2023 10:52:33 PM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : 12/5/2023 3:32:50 PM(EST)
Jessica

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I apologize, we're not able to assist with this request. Our template options are free but are configured to match our standard and custom label products.