Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 2/23/2024 8:11:32 PM(EST)
baltos

United States

I have an epson ecotank 3850 with ol3089ck labels and I'm having rubbing off issues. Please advise to your recommended settings.
#2 Posted : 2/26/2024 8:49:59 AM(EST)
Jessica

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issue, and I'll be happy to help in any way I can. I found the printer manual for the Epson Ecotank 3850 online, and there are a few options you can try to fix the issue.

The manual lists these paper types, which should work well with the Clear Gloss Inkjet (CK) material: Photo Paper Glossy, Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy, and Premium Photo Paper Semi-Gloss. The manual also mentions selecting Short Grain Paper in Extended Settings for thicker materials. Though we don't have access to this specific model, we've found that Epson printers work well with these paper types and the Presentation Paper options.

The print quality setting can also affect the smearing issue. Avoid the High quality option, as it may output too much ink and cause over-saturation. Instead, select Standard or Standard - Vivid.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if any other assistance is needed.