Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 4/10/2024 1:13:19 PM(EST)
OGVDesign

United States

I am having consistency issues using OL177WG to produce kiss cut stickers. The majority of stickers won't remove cleanly from the sheet; the adhesive appears too strong on some sheets and the stickers end up ripping. They are cut correctly but the sticker will not totally lift off without ripping I initially blamed the machine, a Brother Scan and Cut (using half cut setting), but am having the same issue using a Cricut as well (sticky note setting). Both settings have worked flawlessly in the past, so this is confounding. Is there an outstanding batch issue with OL177WG? Any insight or suggestions is appreciated.
#2 Posted : 4/10/2024 2:00:00 PM(EST)
Jessica

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue of removing the labels from the sheet. I was able to review your last few orders of OL177WG and confirm that there are no reported issues on the lots received. However, this type of issue can occur if the labels are cut too deep. Below is a link to our recommended settings for various electronic cutting machines. When reviewing your feedback with our Product Testing Team, they recommended reducing the current Kiss Cut Pressure setting to see if this resolves the issue.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/articles/sticker-paper-cut-settings