Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 5/6/2024 6:34:23 PM(EST)
JenniferZ

Canada

I'm using OL2681 at the moment and it has 24 labels. I am trying to import a different design to each label. the tool seems to have stopped allowing me to import a new design after label #21 so anything I add to label #22 (by adding textbox, etc. manually) just repeats on #23, #24 and #25. Is there a way to import 24 separate designs? I really don't want to leave 3 blank labels on each sheet, nor do I want to run each sheet through the printer twice to fill those last 3 spots.
#2 Posted : 5/8/2024 9:10:01 AM(EST)
Jessica

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
JenniferZ - I apologize for any confusion with our Maestro Label Designer Multi-Design tool. Since the OL2681 has 24 labels per sheet, you can add 24 unique designs to your template. Looking at your most recently saved design, Design [1] and Design 15 are duplicated. If you go to Edit Layout and click each design on the left side of the edit window, you'll see which labels to the right are selected for the corresponding design. You can de-select one of the labels for Design [1] and one for Design 15 to free up those labels for two additional designs.

Here's a link to our online tutorial below. If you still need assistance with this, please let me know.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/articles/how-to-use-multi-design-tool