Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 5/17/2024 4:25:00 PM(EST)
IvaWil

United States

I am trying to print stickers with vibrant colors, but it seems that anything I print on the OL175WX label paper just comes out dull looking. I am using an EPSON ET - 8500 (eco-tanks). Any suggestions for my print settings? I have searched here for anything on this paper, which I purchased on Amazon with many recommendations, and haven't found anything. I am wondering if this was not the best sticker paper to use and if I should use a different product? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
#2 Posted : 5/17/2024 4:50:15 PM(EST)
Jessica

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the output of the Standard White Matte (WX). Since this is an uncoated, paper-based material, it may not provide the same vibrancy as a coated paper. However, we offer coated materials at the link below which can produce more vivid prints for colored designs. For an Epson inkjet printer, you can try our White Gloss Inkjet (WG), Weatherproof Gloss Inkjet (WI), or Weatherproof Matte Inkjet (WJ).

https://www.onlinelabels.com/materials/inkjet-labels

If you'd like to continue using the matte paper, you can improve the output by adjusting the printer's paper type setting to Photo, Glossy, or Presentation.

If you need any additional help with this, just let me know. We can also send samples if you want to try out some of the materials mentioned above.
#3 Posted : 5/17/2024 6:01:14 PM(EST)
IvaWil

United States

Thank you for your help. I would love samples to test as buying the sticker paper is pricey! Trying it out a head of time would be wonderful. Let me know how to proceed.

Iva
#4 Posted : 5/18/2024 6:20:53 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
We are happy to send samples so you can try the products out to see if they will fit your needs. i would recommend that you request a sample of our product codes: OL177WG (standard glossy inkjet), OL177WJ (waterproof matte inkjet), and OL177WI (waterproof glossy inkjet).

You can request free samples at the link below and we will mail them to you.

https://www.onlinelabels.com/samples

Thanks.

Dave C.
OnlineLabels