Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 6/26/2024 3:57:32 AM(EST)
Quan

United States

Our company recently bought some new labeling machines, but I'm having a problem. The labels often get stuck and won't go into the printer, or they come off easily after they're stuck. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how can I set up the labels or the labeling machine to fix it? My labeling machine model is y500s, and the label paper type is Waterproof Sticker Paper. Thank you for your help!
#2 Posted : 6/26/2024 1:12:41 PM(EST)
Jessica

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your sticker paper. According to VialLabeller, they offer quick-release mechanisms to help clear label jams, which could be caused by improper webbing, debris, or material issues. I'd recommend reviewing the manual or reaching out to their support for additional assistance.

If you're still having issues with your labels, I encourage you to give our products a try. You can review our options for weatherproof labels on rolls and sheets here. If you'd like to test out a few before placing an order, you can request free samples.
#3 Posted : 6/28/2024 9:44:25 AM(EST)
JustinJames

United States

Hey there! I use regular labels, but for your waterproof ones:

Check if they're compatible with the Y500s (user manual should say).
Maybe adjust the feed settings (consult the manual).
Let the labels dry completely before sticking.
Clean the rollers with a lint-free cloth and alcohol.

Hope this helps!