Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 7/8/2024 7:23:17 PM(EST)
chosn4one

United States

I have downloaded all the MS Word templates. All of them print the border. If I remove the border from each individual object, then I can no longer see the label grid, and I’m just guessing about placement. Do you have a word template that shows the label grid but DOES NOT print it?
#2 Posted : 7/9/2024 8:58:31 AM(EST)
Jessica

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issue; I can help resolve this for you. When downloading the Microsoft Word template, you may need to delete the label outline (dieline) before designing and printing. The most efficient way to do this is to double-click with your mouse in the upper-left margin of the template. You should see the entire template highlighted at this point. Then click delete on your keyboard. This should delete the label dielines only and leave the template grid behind.

If you don't see the template gridlines, you can turn these on under the Tools menu, then choose Layout > View Gridlines. If you prefer the label outline (dieline) to be visible while you're designing, you'll have to manually click on each one to delete before printing.

I suggest using our Maestro Label Designer at the following link. This exclusive software from OnlineLabels is specifically designed for label creation. It offers the label outline (or dieline) to assist with designing, but it is not visible when printing.

You can access the software here: https://maestro.onlinelabels.com/designer/maestro.aspx. Or visit the following link to review our online tutorials: https://www.onlinelabels.com/articles?category=maestro-label-designer-support.