Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/8/2014 5:44:47 PM(EST)
Lavender Liz

United States

I would like to have Maestro correct the problem of white bands on the side of the labels. This has been a problem since I starting using the program. I have called about it several times but no one seems to know about it Depending on the orientation of the label the white band comes out on the left and right side of the label. Or on the top and the bottom. Can you solve this. I have used these labels and program for about 8 years and it has never been corrected. I would love to see this fixed, so my labels look more professional
#2 Posted : 1/9/2014 8:37:09 AM(EST)
Brandon

United States

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)
The issue sounds like it may be related to the non-printable margins of the printer itself but we need to get some more information to really be certain. We would like to talk to you over the phone in order to help solve the issue however so we will be contacting you shortly.

Edited by user Thursday, January 9, 2014 10:51:46 AM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified