Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/9/2014 5:11:34 PM(EST)
KathyDV

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
First, I LOVE OnlineLabels! I have taken my business to the next level with ya'll on my team. I make organic dog products and make umpteen different variations within a lot of different sizes. The minimums to have huge runs printed professionally of hundreds of variations were daunting. And I was spending way too much time printing my own labels.

So, I buy labels here from OnlineLabels, design my labels and output to PDFs and have a fabulous local printer print what I need. He adds a UV coating so they look like BOPP for a fraction of the cost.

This has been such a game changer for me that I wanted to share with everyone in case it could help YOU.

Have an prosperous 2014!

Kathy

The Blissful Dog Products

1 user thanked KathyDV for this useful post: Paper Crafter
#2 Posted : 1/10/2014 5:35:54 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Kathy - Thanks for the positive feedback. Your labels look great.

We would love to have some images of your labels in the Customer Creations section of our site. We have a whole section dedicated to pet product labels.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/CustomerCreations/

We are currently running a promotion where you will get a $10.00 off reward code if you submit to our Customer Creations section. You can read the details of that offer below.

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/General/LabelStudiesForm.aspx

Thanks for your business.

Dave Carmany