Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 1/11/2014 6:55:56 PM(EST)
kayetoo

United States

just purchased label OL1159LP and was sent a word template from onlinelabels.com. So now I need to add the artwork to it that I purchased. Do I need to save the label template to my label list in MS Word, and if so, how do i do that?
#2 Posted : 1/13/2014 8:23:28 AM(EST)
Brandon

United States

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Our OL1159 product did not have a template available in MSWord yet so I created one and updated the system. However it may be a little while before it appears on the website so I've also attached it to this post. You should be able to just open up the template in MSWord and immediately start designing it.

You can also use our Maestro Label Designer software here: Maestro Label Designer - OL1159 Template
You would have received a code to use it in the confirmation email and on the packing list with your purchase. It has quite a few features that MSWord doesn't have the capability to do and is custom built to provide all of our customers an easy to use method of designing their labels.

Edited by user Monday, January 13, 2014 9:53:42 AM(EST)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
OL1159.doc (28kb) downloaded 0 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.