Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 4/24/2014 2:38:20 PM(EST)
little rascal

United States

The last batch of 2up cd labels 5025 I just purchased, are causing a little trouble when applying labels to disc. The hub(center hole) of one label almost has to be stretched to fit over my label applicator(STOMPER). The other label fits perfectly. Looks like one hole was cut a little small. I am less than halfway into a 250 sheet box and every sheet is doing this now. They were fine in the beginning. I am making them work as this cd job can't wait. But was curious if you have run into this?
Thanks. Jim
#2 Posted : 4/25/2014 8:50:53 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I apologize for the issue. I had our quality team review the lot # that you purchased and they did find a very small discrepancy in the size of the second hole. I have asked our customer service team to contact you by email to work on getting the issue resolved for you. You should be hearing from that team in the next 1-2 hours.

Thanks for the feedback.