Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 5/15/2014 1:15:58 PM(EST)
Beach Bird

United States

I am in need of a new printer; I've been researching the right printer for my labels and the task is daunting!!!

Do you have a recommendation for a printer that prints color images on your weatherproof gloss labels. Or even what settings I should look for in a printer?

Thanks so much!!!
Robin
#2 Posted : 5/15/2014 5:07:14 PM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Beach Bird -

I'll be happy to assist you with this. We send out printer feedback surveys to our customers in an effort to get an idea of which printer models are working best with our various material types. For our Weatherproof Gloss Inkjet (WI), the highest rated printers are listed below:

HP Officejet Pro 8600
HP Photosmart 6520
HP Officejet 4620
HP Envy 100
Canon PIXMA MX340

It's important to note that we have not had the opportunity to test each of these printer models in house, so I'm unable to provide specific details regarding features or pricing. The recommendations are based solely off of multiple positive survey results from our customer base.

If you're interested in potentially using our Weatherproof Polyester Laser material instead, please just let me know and I will be happy to provide you with laser printer model recommendations as well.

I hope this helps!
#3 Posted : 5/15/2014 5:49:55 PM(EST)
Beach Bird

United States

Thank you so much for the information; I'll research these printers!!!!!

Robin
#4 Posted : 5/16/2014 8:12:57 AM(EST)
Josh

United States

Was thanked: 82 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I'm very happy to be of assistance. If you need any further information, or laser printer recommendations, please just let me know!