Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 5/26/2014 4:50:32 PM(EST)
lauraowe

United States

I've been using your labels and software for years and since the change not allowing Chrome I've had nothing but serious printing issues and wasted sheets of labels - so I'm seriously annoyed because as a small business I can't afford to waste money (and time).

I have gone in and disabled the Chrome PDF plug in and my labels for OL5275 (3/4" labels), but they're still not lining up correctly. These are very small labels, so even a tiny bit off and the whole sheet is wasted.

I need a remedy for this Chrome PDF issue ASAP as I dozens and dozens of different labels that is affected by this issue.
#2 Posted : 5/27/2014 6:46:51 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you are experiencing. You mentioned that you have disabled Chrome's built-in PDF viewer.

Is the PDF file now opening in Adobe Reader?

Are you on Mac or PC?

When you run into printing issues in what way is off? Are all the labels on the sheet off in the same way?

Let me know and we can attempt to troubleshoot the issue. I am confident that we can find a resolution.

Dave