Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 6/21/2014 9:38:11 PM(EST)
MerciNatural

United States

When I ordered samples I took advantage of the free trail to Maestro and created a number of labels that I thought would work once my wife signed off on the samples. She loved the samples and ordered what we needed however she created a new account under the business email and I had ordered under our personal email. Now my designs are locked in the account attached to the personal email and Maestro is activated on the business account. Is there anyway to access the saved designs and print them with out buying another activation code.
#2 Posted : 6/22/2014 7:08:24 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Our customer service team would be happy to move the designs & uploaded images over to the activated Maestro Label Designer for you. Please submit a request to us at the link below.

https://secure.onlinelabels.com/Support/SupportRequest.aspx

In the request, please make sure to specify the email address for each of the accounts and tell which account you would like us to port over all the designs into.

Thanks.

Dave