Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 6/28/2014 9:49:58 PM(EST)
keyjanman@aol.com

United States

I have purchased labels from online love them and the service but to be honest I cannot for the life of me figure out how you make such great design labels as I see in the examples of others....where do I begin?
#2 Posted : 6/29/2014 7:25:39 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
This is a difficult question to answer without knowing what you are trying to do or design.

Have you considered what you want on your label? If you give me a general idea of what you have in mind, I can probably point you in the right direction. Let us know what you are looking to do and we will do our best to give you some advice.

Many of our users will upload images or their company logo into Maestro Label Designer as a starting point for their label design. They will then add text or other elements using Maestro Label Designer.
#3 Posted : 10/7/2014 10:12:18 PM(EST)
MsMon

United States

I have design experience and I find this software to be extremely user un-friendly. I have wasted more than I have used. The template does not print out on the labels, even with all settings properly adjusted. Not a good program.
#4 Posted : 10/8/2014 8:13:09 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Msmon - I am sorry to hear that Maestro Label Designer isn't working well for you. If you would like to provide more specific details on the formatting issues that you are experiencing, I am confident that our support team can help resolve all the issues.

In regards to the user friendliness of the program, we are constantly working to make it as easy to use as possible. If you have a specific areas that you thought were not intuitive or user friendly please let us know and I will pass your comments onto our development team. We are constantly making improvements to the program and are very interested in any user feedback that can be provided.

Once again, please let us know some specifics and we will do whatever we can to help make your experience better.

Thanks.

Dave
#5 Posted : 11/6/2014 5:16:08 PM(EST)
cboix

United States

Designing 1" round labels is a nightmare. Must use the same size and style throughout. How do we design each line to be different than other lines? Same goes for OL6000GX.
Don
#6 Posted : 11/7/2014 6:31:37 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

cboix - There are variety of ways to accomplish this task in Maestro Label Designer.

Based on what I understand from your post, I think the best option would be to use our multiple design feature. It will allow you to put a different set of designs on each row of labels.

Once you start a new label design, just go to the bottom left hand corner of the interface for Maestro Label Designer and you will find a tab that says "Page View". You can click on this tab and you will have access to the tool that allows you to vary the labels on the page. This tool gives you the ability to create multiple label designs and then apply those designs to different labels on the sheet. You can read the tutorial at the link below.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/howto/how-to-design-multiple-label-designs-in-maestro.htm

We are happy to provide additional support or answer any questions that you may have in regards to using this feature. Just let us know.

Thanks.

Dave