Join the conversation. Share tips and solutions with fellow Online Labels users.
Welcome to our forum! If you are an existing Online Labels user please Sign In. If you are a new user please Register.
#1 Posted : 8/5/2014 12:45:47 PM(EST)
efhunter

United States

Is there a way to import fonts to the mail merged text field? The tutorial shows Arial text which is not even included. I only have 8 options for text using this function. I require a certain font. The fonts are all available from the insert text function, but not mail merge? This software is useless to me unless I can get the text to match my design.
#2 Posted : 8/6/2014 9:05:03 AM(EST)
Dave Carmany

United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Unfortunately, our mail merge function has a very limited font set. The non-mail merge section of Maestro Label Designer accesses the installed fonts on your computer so you have access to all the fonts that you have installed on your computer when designing outside of the mail merge function.

Due to font licensing restrictions and the way that our mail merge function works, we are not able to access the fonts on your system for the mail merge functionality. Therefore, the system only accesses a small open source font set that is very limited.

We are hoping to offer a larger font selection for mail merge in the future. I apologize for this inconvenience.